I was thinking the other day that I ought to make a blog of my favorite recipes to share with family and friends. First, because I love sharing recipes, and second, in hopes that you can also give me any suggestions to make them even better.
I will be posting recipes that our family loves, as well as ones that we've just started using that still need some tweaking. From time to time I may also ask you for recipes that you know to be 'tried and true', since I hate to waste money, food, and time making a recipe that I don't already know will be good.
I do not claim to be a good cook, but I sure love doing it. To me, finding good recipes is like finding gold. Many of you may also know that I'm not the healthiest cook (per my husband's request), so please don't expect to find many super healthy recipes on here.
I will start posting my favorite recipes on here as I find time. I probably won't say where I got the recipes, because I don't want to get into any trouble with family members who's recipes I've altered. I hope you enjoy, and please, leave comments with suggestions.
PS: This blog title is one that Travis came up with when we were first married. We were needing a way to separate out his mother's recipes from mine so he would know exactly what to request when he was having a hankering for his mom's cooking (so this is at the top of the recipe cards with her recipes). I love it!
Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Recipes To Come
Posted by T & C Muxy at 2:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment